Senior Process Engineer
Company: Takeda Pharmaceutical
Location: Hacienda Heights
Posted on: May 12, 2022
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
with Takeda's and . I further attest that all information I submit
in my employment application is true to the best of my
knowledge.Job DescriptionAbout the role:You will take part in the
development of equipment and process improvement projects or
development of our products and processes and being a system owner
for manufacturing equipment and processes. You will provide
technical support to the manufacturing and maintenance functions
for operating equipment and processes. You will report to the Head
of Process Engineering.How you will contribute:
- Use standard engineering principles to resolve difficult
problems, from conception to final design with team input
- Create new approaches to complex problems through adaptations
and modifications of standard technical principles.
- Perform equipment testing and commissioning, and support
- Lead/participate in process equipment improvement projects.
This consists of identification and implementation of equipment and
process changes in adherence with industry standards and company
- Support manufacturing operations through the system owner
concept. Remain responsible for equipment operating efficiencies
and identification and resolution of systemic issues.
- Create detailed and accurate project schedules and budgets
following the approved scope. Remain accountable for projects
timelines and spending. Resolve issues that may jeopardize project
schedules/scope/cost.What you bring to Takeda:
- BS in Engineering and 5+ years related experience required.
Experience in the biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment
related to Engineering, Project Management and Validation.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs.
- In general, you will have a combination of sedentary work and
walking around observing conditions in the facility.
- Can work in controlled environments requiring special gowning.
Will follow gowning requirements and wear protective clothing over
the head, face, hands, feet and body.
- No make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish or artificial
fingernails may be worn in the manufacturing environment.
- Will work in a cold, wet environment
- Must be able to work multiple shifts, including weekends.
- May be asked to work in a confined area.
- Some Clean Room and cool/hot storage conditions.What Takeda can
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and
Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable
- Family Planning Support
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursementMore about us:At Takeda, we are
transforming patient care through the development of novel
specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support
programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and
empower you to grow through life-changing work.Certified as a
Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages
innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We
foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams
are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and
a Brighter Future to people around the world.Empowering our people
to shine:Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse
workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability,
citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital
status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran,
or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal,
state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by
law.Location and Salary Information: This post excludes CO
applicants#GMSGQ #ZR1EEO StatementTakeda is proud in its commitment
to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national
origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or
characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran,
special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance
with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other
characteristic protected by law.LocationsUSA - CA - Los
AngelesWorker TypeEmployeeWorker Sub-TypeRegularTime TypeFull
Keywords: Takeda Pharmaceutical, Hacienda Heights , Senior Process Engineer, Other , Hacienda Heights, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!