Location: Hacienda Heights
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Overview: Cleans/disenfect/details interior of cars & buses.
- Cleans/details interior of cars & buses, windows, stancions,
sweeping, mopping , graffitti, and drivers front area on bus
- Performs light maintenance to shop areas, fueling stations, and
- Reports any maintenance issues to Supervisor
Other duties as required. Qualifications: Education, and
- High school diploma or equivalent, such as GED, preferred
- 1 year or more of janitorial or auto detailing experience
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Good oral communication skills
- Ability to read and follow written and spoken instructions
- Ability to read, comprehend, and abide by Safety Data Sheets
and all other safety training materials provided
- Ability to learn shop processes including fueling vehicles and
- Ability to mix and use a variety of cleaning products
- Ability to use a variety of equipment such as scrubbing
machines, and other heavy cleaning equipment
- Strong attention to details
- Must submit to drug testing, physical examination, and a
criminal background check
- Less than 10% of work is accomplished in doors and in air
condiitoned or well ventilated facilities
- Greater than 90% of work is accomplished in an open garage
- Performs physical activities that require considerable use of
the arms, repetitive hand wrist motion, and legs and moving the
whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking,
stooping, and handling materials.
- May be asked to lift and carry up to 60 pounds.
- May be exposed to cleaning chemicals, you have access to safety
Transdev is committed to being the trusted partner of cities and
transit authorities through quality execution and innovations in
mobility. Its parent company, Transdev Group, is a leading global
operator and integrator of mobility operating in 17 countries and
provides passengers every day the freedom to connect to what they
care about in their cities. www.transdevna.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and
welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and
impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally
protected status, or any other classification protected by federal,
state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster:
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work
in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to
pass a drug screen and background check.
Keywords: Transdevna, Hacienda Heights , Utility Cleaner, Other , Hacienda Heights, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!