Home Health Aid overnight
Location: Hacienda Heights
Posted on: January 24, 2023
24 hour client care needed!!!
All day parts needed!!
Right at Home, In-Home Care & Assistance, is seeking to hire
Skilled Caregivers and Home Health Aids to join a dynamic care team
providing clinical expertise in-home. We have immediate part-time
positions available. You can make a difference in your career by
helping people stay in the comfort of their homes.
Here's Why Caregivers Like Working for Us:
- Flexible scheduling
- Pay increases available through our Personal Advancement
- Bonuses for referrals
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- Named Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse
Responsibilities and Duties:
Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with
activities of daily living which include (but are not limited
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using a bedpan,
bathing, care of mouth, shaving, skin, and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments.
- Performs housekeeping activities which include (but are not
limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing
dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning
Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a Right at
Home nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Understanding dementia care
- Incontinence care
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Three years of experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide in
healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed
for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and insured automobile
Compensation: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
Right at Home's mission is simple...to improve the quality of life
for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care,
and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the
world. However, we couldn't do it without having the Right People.
Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are
committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend,
whenever and wherever it is needed.
That's where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people
who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team
members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic,
reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of
life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following
experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will
equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and
investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We're always available to
support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will
listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our
success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will
provide you timely information and feedback about the care you
provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the
work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you
with competitive pay.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee.
Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All
inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made
directly to the franchise location, and not to Right at Home
Keywords: HCAOA, Hacienda Heights , Home Health Aid overnight, Healthcare , Hacienda Heights, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!